MY NEW FAVOURITE SKINCARE PRODUCT IS ON SALE / AUGUST SIXTEENTH

It's not often I introduce new products into my skincare regime; I've been struggling with acne and can never be sure what new loti...

It's not often I introduce new products into my skincare regime; I've been struggling with acne and can never be sure what new lotion or potion might break out my skin. But I'm so glad I picked up the NIP + FAB GYLOCOLIC FIX SCRUB on a whim.



I've heard nothing but praise for Nip + Fab's Glycolic range and as I was in need of a good old-fashioned exfoliating scrub this little tube of goodness ended up in my basket. The main ingredient of this scrub is, surprise, surprise, glycolic acid, with the added benefit of salicylic and flycolic acids to 'refine, brighten and renew'. Glycolic acid is an excellent chemical exfoliant, meaning that it can penetrate layers of skin, breaking down lipids which 'hold' dead skin cells and unclog pores and just generally dig out any gunk lurking under the skin surface. With the addition of microbeads, which is what gives scrubs their gritty texture, I feel like I'm on to an exfolation-ary winner, 

Having used this for about two weeks, I can honestly say my skin is loving the effects of this product. As promised, my skin feels more refined and brightened and much smoother and softer. My makeup glides on so much easier if I've used this the night before- I usually whip it out after cleansing and before toning. Too much exfoliation can cause your skin to panic and produce a bunch of spot-causing oils and thats definitely not what you want, so I try to stick to only using it every two or three days. The scrub has a scent to it, which I like as its quite zingy and lemony, but might not be everyones cup of tea and it has a nice consistency that works best applied to a damp face.

Even after such a short time using it I can already notice a difference in the appearance of my acne scars, which is the main reason I started looking into using glycolic acids in the first place. I will definitely be repurchasing, and what better time to, as its on SALE at the moment in Boots for just 4.95 GBP!  What exfoliators do you like at the moment? Let me know if you've tried anything else from Nip + Fab range, I've got my eye on the Dragons Blood Serum and the Glycolic Fix pads.  Happy Sunday everyone!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram @ tia.katarina

disqus 2016

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images

Instagram