22.01.15

UNBEATABLE BROWS JANUARY Hey guys! I haven't been posting a lot recently, I do apologise- how were all your Christmas' a...

UNBEATABLE BROWS
JANUARY

Hey guys! I haven't been posting a lot recently, I do apologise- how were all your Christmas' and New Years? 
As someone with an extremely thick head of hair and legs that produce stubble within two hours of having been shaved, I find it bitterly unfair that my eyebrows are so sparse and pale. So, I thought I'd share my favourite products for fuller-looking, shaped eyebrows, if like me, you're someone who wasn't blessed with the Cara Delevingne gene (that rhymes).
The first thing I use, without fail, is the MAYBELLINE BROW DRAMA SCULPTING MASCARA in the shade Dark Brown. One quick swipe and my brows appear instantly thicker, bushier and darker without looking overpencilled and cartoony. The brush is small and round and works like comb to easily disperse product over your brows. Be warned though, I usually blot away excess otherwise I find I'm working with too much and it doesn't look natural. 
Once this has dried I brush them with my BARRY M BROW AND LASH COMB. This brush comes as part of a set and has been recently redesigned, and to be honest any kind of brow brush will do. Mines broken slightly and looks a little worse for wear but it does the job just fine- I push up the inner hairs diagonally towards the outside of my face and slick down the lower part of my arch. 
Using this AMAZING LITTLE TOOL FROM H AND M I shape my brows to get them looking polished and defined with the MUA BROW PRO KIT in dark. I love this brush and use it for eyeliner, eyeshadow, contouring and even lipstick.  The angled end is so precise it makes it perfect for dipping into the brow kit and and gently lining the underside of the your brow, and the smudging end is excellent for diffusing the product to make your line look less harsh. On the inner part of the brow I only underline, but I fill in the arch using a blend darkest shade of the kit, which is a powder and the clear brow setting gel. Because they're separate you can choose the consistency yourself and I generally like mine to be more like a gel than a powder. 
So, this is my tried and tested formula for great brows! What are your treasured eyebrow products? Let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram @ tia.katarina

disqus 2016

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images

Instagram