Fourteenth of March 2015

RECENT ADDITIONS MARCH I was planning on entitling this post 'Accessory Additions', but when I was reviewing all the bits an...

RECENT ADDITIONS
MARCH

I was planning on entitling this post 'Accessory Additions', but when I was reviewing all the bits and pieces I'd picked up over the past few weeks, most of it was more beauty-related. It would've made a much snappier title but I felt it was a bit fraudulent. Although my bank balance might not too happy about my recent spending, I'm really excited about all my new goodies, and I thought I'd share them with you guys.


Unfortunately a lot of these items don't seem to be available online which is odd, but I picked them all up in store not long ago and I'm sure you'll be able to find them there.
HANDM FLAT BRITISH BULLDOG KEYRING
MINT JULIPS LIP SCRUB
YES TO CUCUMBERS CALMING MOISTURISER I love this stuff for calming and cooling inflamed spots and as its formulated for sensitive skin its very gentle and hydrating, perfect for daily use. 
MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN TAUPE This is quite an Autumnal shade, it reminds me of a darker and browner, more sophisticated version of Velvet Teddy. It reminds me of nineties movies when theres an office Christmas party.
MAC LIP PENCIL IN SUBCULTURE 
URBAN OUTFITTERS FRONT FASTENING MESH BRA 
H AND M LIP PRINT HEART SHAPED BRUSH Perhaps the most useless, but also one of my favourites of the bunch, I couldn't resist the kitsch lip print. What is it with me and heart shaped things? I'm obsessed! 
DEAD SEA NATURAL BLACK MUD MASK SOAP I've been using this in the shower to help clear up a few spots I've noticed cropping up on my chest. I also experimented with this as a face mask and my skin felt very soft and clean afterwards. 
TIGER GREY PILLAR CANDLES
H AND M MATTE TOP COAT
SILVER STARFISH NECKLACE  My mums necklace actually, I'm loving the simple design and paired with a tan and a brush of illuminator on the collarbones it looks so pretty. 
TIGER GLASS MUG WITH HANDLE AND LID
TIGER LILY BLOSSOM
Just a quick post for all you lovelies! Hope you enjoyed reading it, let me know if you've tried any of these products, or want to try them out. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram @ tia.katarina

disqus 2016

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images

Instagram