MONOCHROME + PINK | UNDER £10  JUNE Black + white is a classic combo that will never go out of date. Ralph Lauren's Spri...

MONOCHROME + PINK | UNDER £10 
JUNE
Black + white is a classic combo that will never go out of date. Ralph Lauren's Spring/Summer 2014 collection was almost entirely composed of monochromatic, clean-cut styles and and statement patterns; however in honour of Spring, the likes of Rag and Bone and Prabal Gurung have injected some pastel pink into their collections. 
Ralph Lauren                                                      Rag and Bone                                                                    Prabal Gurung




So, I thought I'd put together this board of my favourite black/white and pretty pink bits and pieces. And they're all under a tenner!
Among my favourite articles are the fishnet socks, because they're so cool and only cost a quid! They're possibly the only socks I'd give the okay to wearing with sandals. I also love the Boohoo Cami Swing Vest. I bought two of them, in black and grey and they've proved super useful and not actually all that cropped, they just reveal a sexy amount of lower tummy/hips. I'm also a huge fan of the flattering silhouette of the Boohoo Midi Bodycon and the matte nail polish, because I love the matte look on nails.

TopShop White Long Sleeve Ribbed Top- £7.00 SALE (And I loved it even before it went on sale)

Of course, the Barry M products can be bought at most chemists, but if you're interested in the Missguided bag then you could save on postage by getting all of it from one website.
Are you wearing black, white and pink this season? What are your current favourite looks?



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. lovely finds - these are my favourite colours at the moment and they are super versatile!

    Check out my latest outfit post! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving pink and grey at the moment, great finds too!

    Come say hello,Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this roundup and how affordable everything is. Pastel pink was a huge trend for winter so I'm glad to see that it has continued into spring.

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much, thats really encouraging XX

      Delete
  4. Love this post, the skirt is really cute! Thanks for the comment on my blog- i'm now following you via bloglovin, hope you'll follow back x
    http://lucealexander.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

instagram @ tia.katarina

disqus 2016

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images

Instagram